8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Catherine M Hohn?

This Dr is horrible. My last appt I was seen by a student, then Dr Hohn came in, she already had a diagnosis based on what the student told her. I went into more detail about my symptoms with the Dr when she came in, she didn't listen to anything I had to say. Continued to speak about what her diagnosis was. I was completely blown off, with no real diagnosis given. A complete waste of time and money. I went to another Dr not on this office shortly after, after they listened to me they ran bloodwork, did xrays, injections, and prescribed medication for a condition that they diagnosed me with that Dr Hohn had no time or interest looking into. I wouldn't send my dog to this office after my last visit.

Dr. Catherine M Hohn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.