Dr. Catherine Hurt Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Hurt?

HORRIBLE

Posted on September 27th, 2015

4 hour wait, drove all the way up from Southern California to return to the hospital where I was born with the expectation of quality care-not even close. This doctor must have fallen asleep during the Hippocratic Oath. Inattentive, rude, dismissive, interruptive, and most of all, a second string quack. Long story short and like a poster stated below: "if you get this doctor, RUN". I will be filing a formal complaint and I hope she catches what I have (yeah, it was that bad).

Man Down

Posted on May 12th, 2013

53 yr old 5'3 127lbs great shape for an old broad. Fell off a retaining wall in the garden 3ft drop to concert path. Fractured pelvis, lacerated , fractured elbow. Doctor Hurt was attentive and prescribed pain meds straight away. I was comfortable during XRay, due to the long wait, meds had to be re-administered twice (IV) Doctor Hurt stitched me up, during treatment she was interrupted twice. She answered her Cell Phone and left the room. Returning with new gloves in her hands. Closing statement, ER care lasted 5 hours. Doctor care was under 40min in total She did follow up with me about 10 hrs later wish I would have noticed I was constipated from the drugs prescribed .

Confidence in Dr. Katie Hurt

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Dr. Hurt treated me in ER and explained everything very clearly, answered all my and my husband's questions fully. She was very responsive to my situation.

Bad Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I was brought to the Walnut Creek, CA hospital in critical condition twice. I have a very complex medical condition. I cannot give details as I have a formal complaint with the medical board. If you are assigned this Dr. RUN!

Type 2 Diabetes