- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine J Chen has 2 locations
Dr. Catherine J Chen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine J Chen has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
7 Years Experience
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Catherine J Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Catherine J Chen
Dr. Chen graduated from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 2012. She works in Phoenix, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Urology. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital.