Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine S Jackson-Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Doctor would not even sit down, did not look at my chart so didn't know what was going on with me/my health problems and issues before telling me I could not have the birth control pills I wanted (since it was a Catholic hospital and they "are not even allowed to discuss that"-- I had no idea, just had to go somewhere covered by my insurance). Was very dismissive because I wanted to be put on contraceptives and wasn't there to have a baby. Kept referring to the possibility of my having a baby, and the need for me to take prenatal vitamins in case I had a baby after all. Also dismissive/rude about my asking whether procedures would be covered by insurance or not (sorry, but I like to be financially responsible). Did not go over list of procedures she was prescribing for me (just mentioned them to nurse she had in there during my exam, who wrote them down for her) so I didn't find out exactly what she thought was wrong with me and/or what she wanted me to have done until I was checking out.
25 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Catherine S Jackson-Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCape Fear Valley Health, 1341 Walter Reed Rd, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Catherine S Jackson-Evans is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.