Dr. Catherine S Jackson-Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine S Jackson-Evans?

Personable and Understanding

Dr. Jackson Evans knows how to LISTEN. She offers advice only after asking lots of questions and truly getting to know her patient. Highly recommend.

Maybe if you're going to have a baby, otherwise, no

Doctor would not even sit down, did not look at my chart so didn't know what was going on with me/my health problems and issues before telling me I could not have the birth control pills I wanted (since it was a Catholic hospital and they "are not even allowed to discuss that"-- I had no idea, just had to go somewhere covered by my insurance). Was very dismissive because I wanted to be put on contraceptives and wasn't there to have a baby. Kept referring to the possibility of my having a baby, and the need for me to take prenatal vitamins in case I had a baby after all. Also dismissive/rude about my asking whether procedures would be covered by insurance or not (sorry, but I like to be financially responsible). Did not go over list of procedures she was prescribing for me (just mentioned them to nurse she had in there during my exam, who wrote them down for her) so I didn't find out exactly what she thought was wrong with me and/or what she wanted me to have done until I was checking out.