3.0

Have you seen Dr. Catherine T James-Peters?

Dr. Peters seems friendly enough, but I felt dismissed and redirected when I tried to address my primary concern which was the UTI I had. I had to basically insist on the urinalysis which did, in fact, indicate infection. I then had to wait 7 days to begin treatment because it supposedly took that long for the doctor to see the report. 7 days despite repeated unanswered and unreturned phone calls. I could deal with the long wait time in the office since I get that stuff happens. I could even deal with the discomfort and awkwardness of the visit because I get that people don't always "click." However, a 7 day wait to begin treatment for a UTI is inexcusable. I am livid.

Dr Cathy is an awesome person she is very caring and is very concern about her patients. I love Dr. cathy. She is very friendly easy to talk to and very trusting. God bless her she is awesome

meds

I don't think Dr.Peters is proffesinal.not understand what the patients need.thus she does not believe in pain medicine nor depression med.I went ...

Dr. Catherine T James-Peters is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Swainsboro, GA.