Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Jenkins MD
Dr. Catherine Jenkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Hilliard, OH and Pickerington, OH (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital, Grant Medical Center and St Anns Hospital Of Columbus. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Jenkins has 4 locations
Dr. Catherine Jenkins has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jenkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Grant Medical Center
St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Mount Carmel East Hospital
Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Mount Carmel St Anns Hospital
24 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Catherine Jenkins Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Catherine Jenkins's office for more information.
1021 Country Club Rd Columbus, OH : (614) 501-7337
3720 Ridge Mill Dr Hilliard, OH : (614) 529-0771
905 Old Diley Rd Pickerington, OH : (614) 864-3222
1310 Hill Rd N Pickerington, OH : (614) 434-2400
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine Jenkins, MD - Pediatrics in Columbus, OH, in this video.
Dr. Catherine Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.