Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Kirchner
Dr. Catherine Kirchner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Harbor Islands, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kirchner is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc., Columbia Miami Heart Institute-North and Miami Heart Institute. Dr. Kirchner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Kirchner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Kirchner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.