Dr. Catherine M Kirchner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Catherine M Kirchner?

Pleasant lovely Doctor and staff

Today I was blessed to meet Dr Catherine Kirchner, little"Jo-Jo" and her staff. I had bad experiences on the past in other health places but after visiting this office I only can be greatfull that I left the other places to find the best caring lovely professional people here. They made me feel cared, special and safe. Thanks Dr Catherine Kirchner, Scarlett and ladies for making the difference in Miami Beach and for giving me back the confidence in such great profession.

I was kicked out of the patient list

I am hardly ever sick but when I needed to see the doctor on a short notice I was told that I am no longer their patient because I never go for physicals and I was also told that physicals are mandatory by law by the receptionist.

She's wonderful! I haven't seen her in three years because I had moved Georgia, but I'm back in Miami & will have her as my doctor.

Doctor with Heart & Great Knowledge

In the past I have avoided Doctors, having had a couple of very bad experiences. I have been Dr. Kirchner's patient for over 2 years and I recommended her to my complaining friend, whom amazingly has only praises for the Doctor's professionalism and friendly staff. Dr. Kirchner is absolutely wonderful, she explains in detail and it is obvious she genuinely cares about her Patients. She respects her Patients and does not book 2-3 people at the same time. She is a "Rare Gem." To anyone in need of a Doctor who really cares I whole-heartedly recommend Dr Catherine Kirchner.

Dr. Catherine M Kirchner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.