- 35 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1 comment
- 2 specialties
- 4 locations
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine A Kroll PC, DO
Dr. Catherine A Kroll, PC, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marquette, MI, with other offices in Ishpeming, MI and Ishpeming, MI (and 1 other location). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine A Kroll has 4 locations
1414 W Fair Ave
Marquette, MI 49855
901 Lakeshore Dr
Ishpeming, MI 49849
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine A Kroll has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine A Kroll - Posted on July 1st, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Kroll for over 17 years. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to me. She orders any tests I need and follows up quickly with my results.
35 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Catherine A Kroll Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Catherine A Kroll's office for more information.
1414 W Fair Ave Marquette, MI 49855
901 Lakeshore Dr Ishpeming, MI 49849
101 S 4th St Ishpeming, MI : (906) 486-2200
301 Explorer St Gwinn, MI : (906) 346-4924
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine A Kroll is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Marquette, MI.