Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine A Liebman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
On Sunday I took my 9 yr old daughter to Patient First in Woodbury since her doctor was not open. Let me just say that I really like Patient First and have used this facility a few times prior and never had any problems. Staff and nurses were always extremely nice and professional. However I brought my daughter in for fever, sore throat, coughing up green mucus and knew she would need an antibiotic. My older daughter was at home with strep - my older daughter's rapid strep test came back negative and the culture came back positive. The nurse swab her for strep. Dr. Liebman comes into the room and says very curtly I'm Dr. Liebman what is going on. No interaction no nothing. Needless to say my daughter's rapid strep came back negative at which time I told her about my older daughter's test. Dr. Liebman said she would swab her again and send it out. My daughter gets very anxious about getting the swab done so she prefers to lay down. After the Dr. Liebman attempts to swab her she said very curtly again "no no no your gonna have to sit up gravity isn't helping I can't do it this way" I was speechless!!! Thereafter she says yet again very curtly she will not prescribe antibiotics unless a test comes back positive. I again expressed my thoughts and given the situation with my older daughter at home but she would not have it. It ended by her saying we will call you in a few days and take these papers up to discharge. That was it!!! No eye contact, no compassion, no bedside manner no nothing. SHE IS UTTERLY RUDE!!!! UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! AND SHOULD NOT WORTH WITH CHILDREN!!!!! FYI I had to take her to her peds and they prescribed her meds. Got a call today from Patient First and the culture came back positive for strep.
8 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Catherine A Liebman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine A Liebman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.