Dr. Catherine Linderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Linderman?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She was unethical and did not accurately explain the treatment course she set me on. I am still dealing with problems related to her treatment several years after I stopped seeing her. It took me almost a year to get medical records, which upon filling receiving, were full of errors. I would never refer someone to her, even for a consultation.

This is an Excellent Doctor and person

Posted on December 31st, 2010

I've been to other pain management doctors who have the draw a circle around the "smiley" face, take your medical history, give the prescript for pain meds, and say that they'll see you again in 3 months. Dr.Linderman does a thorough background & medical history, assesses, and then explains the pain. I received excellent physical therapy, trigger point injections, and meds. I was trained on how to manage my pain with exercises and locating the trigger points of the pain. I highly recommend her and her staff.

kind person

Posted on March 6th, 2010

very caring

Posted on January 12th, 2010

She was so very helpful with all my problems. Not just what I went in for. She helped me fingure out how to help with alot of other stuff that was hurting and she took the time to talk to me about my life to figure out how to fix it. She was wonderful!

Posted on August 10th, 2017