Dr. Catherine Lowe Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Lowe?

We love Dr Lowe

I LOVE Dr. Lowe. She is very well known throughout the medical community as being highly skilled and knowledgeable. Dr. Lowe has shown me such compassion, even to answer my call on a Saturday and let me come into her "closed" office for an emergency exam. Come to find out, not only did Dr. Lowe have company arriving at her house that morning from the airport, she also had another emergency patient waiting to be seen after she saw me. She had put our well being as her priority. I will never forget that, and will always continue to visit Dr Lowe when I need my eyes examined. No matter what, Dr. Lowe always puts her patience first.

Time Stealer!!!!!

If you visit Dr Lowe's rooms , even having made an appointment, expect to sit and wait anything up to 3 hours until you have been seen by her!!!! Both my partner and I have been to see her on a number of occasions over the past 5 weeks and have spent on average 2 hours waiting to be seen. The waiting room is filled with patients waiting the same long periods of time, with a good handful eventually walking out without being seen!!! Perhaps her office staff should book fewer clients into same / similar time slots????

Trusted doctor.

Great doctor. I trust her medical opinions. I have referred others and they have been pleased.

awesome doctor and staff. wait time was ridiculous, 2 hours.