Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Harrington
Dr. Catherine Harrington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with another office in Naples, FL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Harrington is affiliated with Downtown Naples Hospital, Physicians Regional Medical Center and Naples Day Surgery. Dr. Harrington has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Harrington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Catherine Harrington has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Catherine Harrington has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 80
While Dr. Harrington did a fine job with a routine annual exam, I was disappointed the following year when she had left Physicians Regional with no forwarding address, and was even nowhere to be found on the Internet. No new practice. No new affiliation. When I attempted to have a doctor out of town forward a record to Dr. Harrington, she was unable to locate her as well. This leads me to wonder if there was some professional violation that caused her to leave the practice of medicine? (Or maybe she's just in witness protection. )
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Harrington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Downtown Naples Hospital
Physicians Regional Medical Center
Naples Day Surgery
Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
9 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Catherine Harrington accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine Harrington in this video.
Dr. Catherine Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.