Dr. Mary C Mailander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Mailander?

Awesome Pediatrician!

Dr. Mailander is thorough and compassionate. We love her. She advocates for us and takes excellent care of our 3 children. We have been with her for almost 7 years. My 17 year old loves her and gives her hugs and states how much she admires her. An appointment is easy to get, too! As a nurse I know a good doctor when I find one, and Dr. Mailander is phenomenal. Book an appointment with her with peace of mind.

Do not recommend

Poor bedside manner. Average clinical skills. Staff is just as bad. Can't recommend this doctor or this practice.

Dr. Mailander is the best in her field. I have three children and have been seeing her for over a decade. She is sharp, concise, knowledgeable, and can talk with any age child about serious issues yet in a fun way that a child can relate to. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. She has called me in the evening to check up on the child (who does that anymore?!) Her bedside manner is fantastic. She can talk to anyone at their level and describe the issue.

I cannot sing Dr. Mailander's praises enough. She is so patient, has a wonderful ability to talk nervous first time parents like me off the ledge, and it is so obvious that she genuinely enjoys children - she has an excellent bedside manner with my daughter. She has always been accessible for all manner of questions and concerns (she even came in to the office to see my daughter on a Sunday when she was extremely sick). I highly recommend Dr. Mailander to all my friends who are looking for an excellent pediatrician.