Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine F Mathis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
She's the most unprofessional doctor I've ever experienced and doesn't apply her work in culturally sensitive ways. Her personal biases and beliefs took top priority when she was guiding me and providing medical care. One example-when providing her with my medical history, I informed her that I had a part of my anatomy that was abnormal but previous doctors said it will not cause any problems or concerns with anything. I apologized for not knowing the name of the body part and told her I would check my records when I got home and get her the info right away. She burst out laughing. I asked if it was really abnormal that I didn't know the name of the body part and she replied, "No, but I'm the kind of person that remembers things that are important." This is just one of the many examples I could share. The entire appointment was rushed and mostly a one-way discussion. I told her I had questions that I wanted to ask when she was finished with her part. Near the end of the appointment, which I had no idea it was near the end otherwise I would have reminded her that I had questions, she abruptly left the room (didn't say where she was going or what she was doing), peaked back in, literally tossed some paperwork for me onto the table, and told me to go get my blood taken and left. None of my questions were addressed.
I went to doctor about pain and lump in my breast. She checked me and confirmed there was a lump. She sent me to get a mamo and ultrasound of breast. After 2 days I got results that it was abnormal. After we spoke for a while me she advidsed me she was going to refer to a surgeon to have biopsy done. She assured me that it was ok and what ever it was we were going to take care if it. It made me feel a Lil better knowing she cared but in my head all I thought was breast cancer. I hope I get good news from my biopsy, if not her comes a journey I'm going to have to take. Because at the end of the day my kids need me and I'm going to have to fight this!
17 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Catherine F Mathis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsP Gill Ob/Gyn Medical Group Inc, 999 S Fairmont Ave Ste 230, Lodi, CA
Dr. Catherine F Mathis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lodi, CA.