Dr. Catherine Matthews Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Matthews?

Best doctor I've ever been to

Posted on October 25th, 2017

My OBGYN referred me to Dr. Matthews to fix damage caused at the birth of my son. I had a 4th degree tear and was left in really bad shape. Dr Matthews was incredibly understanding and compassionate, explained to me my problem with detail along with the options I had, and did a superb job in my surgery. I am forever thankful to her!

This doctor is supposed to be a physician. I have a uterus prolapse and was told to see a surgeon for surgery but she had every reason you can think of why she couldn't do surgery. She just wants to do a bunch of tests to run up a bunch of bills for patient to pay. very dissatisfied with this encounter.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Excellent

Great Doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Outstanding doctor!!

Unprofessional Office

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I am a very unhappy person with Dr. Catherine Matthews' office as of today. I went to her office today at 1:15, but she had moved and I went to her office across the street where she had moved to. I checked in at approximately 1:40 for a 2:00 appointment with a lady in a blue dress. Gave her my name and spelled it. I waited in that office until 4:45 p.m as I saw they were getting ready to close. I also saw the dr. leave and wondered what was going on. I should have spoke but I thought they would have sense enough to call me sometimes. They started closing the office and saw me and I said what happened to my 2:00 apt and they said they put me down as a "no show." This was too stupid for me and I left they office and did not look back. I have never in my life experienced such an office visit as I waited and waited to no response.

Posted on October 26th, 2017