Dr. Catherine Metheney Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Metheney?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Posted on February 25th, 2014

She always listens to all my concerns and addresses them. I love coming to her.

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Staff is always courteous. Dr. Metheney listened fully to my concerns and helped address them all.

Posted on December 24th, 2013

I love Dr. Metheney. I have been going to her since 2008 and now my daughter has her as a doctor. She has always been so kind to me and very attentive and really makes me feel like she cares about me and my overall health. No matter what the issue, she tries her best to do what she can or refer me to someone that can help me. I hated it when she was out on her two maternity leaves, but I know she has a life too :) I really miss her when she is out and trust her alot. She referred me to Dr. T there in Sports Medicine and he is wonderful also. He has helped me alot and he seems concerned about my pain also. I think alot of them both and am thankful I have someone decent to go to for my medical needs. I know I have alot of health issues and I appreciate them being patient with me and listening to me when I am feeling bad and when I get grumpy when I am in so much pain. They are wonderful.....

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Awesome

Posted on October 11th, 2013

This is a super office. The front desk staff is superb, friendly, courteous and professional. There is practically no wait time. The area is clean, modern and spacious. Dr. Metheney's nurse is such a wonderful gal. The Dr. is on time, thorough, compassionate and up to date on the latest medical processes. She cares, sincerely cares and wants her patients to advance healthwise. Thank you, Dr. Metheney!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Excellent experience.

BEST DOCTOR AROUND!!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I am happy to provide feedback on my experience of coming to Dr. Metheney. I Always feel welcome and comfortable. She is so kind and gentle. To add she always answers my questions promptly. I Highly recommended her!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Seem to have a problem getting someone to answer a call for a question or small problem , which might alleviate a visit there.Dot know if it is crowded waiting room or not enough flks on the answer line side. Like the people there , great Dr ( Metheney) and good staff.

Professional and Knowledgeable

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr Metheney has been my primary care physician for about 3 years.I find her both professional and knowledgeable. I have always felt comfortable and unrushed in discussing medical problems. I would recommend her for anyone needing a primary care doctor.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

She is one of the top 2Dr's I have ever been to. She spends time going over your test results. She spends time with to diagnosis you.I have never had to wait in the waiting room very long.

Love the doc, not the staff

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Dr Metheney is wonderful. She takes the time with me, listens carefully, and isn't too quick to give me a drug when things like diet, exercise, and more sleep may turn my problems around (I just became a new mom again). I feel very comfortable with her. Her office staff is not nearly as efficient though.