Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine E Moizeau has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Catherine E Moizeau has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 12
When I moved from Sacramento to Clearlake, I tried using a Clearlake doctor, and wound up with Catherine Moizeau. After a number of appointments with Moizeau, I returned to my Sacramento doctor -- driving 90 miles each way. Moizeau is THE most horribly awful doctor I have ever encountered in my six decades. She literally ran from one examination room to the next, spending a few minutes with me, obviously just cranking out Medicare billings. She berated me, argued with me, and generally treated me like like an offensive nuisance. How she still has a medical license.... Ah. I see that the Medical Board of California is reconsidering that very matter. Case No. 800-2016-021005.
Dr. Moizeau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Catherine E Moizeau accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsST HELENA FAMILY HEALTH CENTER CLEARLAKE, 15230 Lakeshore Dr, Clearlake, CA
Dr. Catherine E Moizeau is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearlake, CA.