2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Catherine E Moizeau?

Horribly awful

When I moved from Sacramento to Clearlake, I tried using a Clearlake doctor, and wound up with Catherine Moizeau. After a number of appointments with Moizeau, I returned to my Sacramento doctor -- driving 90 miles each way. Moizeau is THE most horribly awful doctor I have ever encountered in my six decades. She literally ran from one examination room to the next, spending a few minutes with me, obviously just cranking out Medicare billings. She berated me, argued with me, and generally treated me like like an offensive nuisance. How she still has a medical license.... Ah. I see that the Medical Board of California is reconsidering that very matter. Case No. 800-2016-021005.

De Moizeau knows her stuff. Her Bedside manner needs work but really, Whats more important? Good manners or Being cured. ? I'm very grateful to this Dr for curing me ..It doiesn;t get any better then that. Thank You! Dr Moizeau

Horribly abrasive

worse Dr. I have ever seen. after seeing her I never went back.

Dr. Catherine E Moizeau is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearlake, CA.

Dr. Catherine E Moizeau Is this you?