Dr. Catherine P Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine P Montgomery?

I find Dr. Montgomery to be pleasant, efficient, capable, & willing to listen to me about my health issues. She found a nodule on my neck which proved to be a thyroid problem, & referred me to a endocrinologist. She is not hesitant to refer a patient to a specialist if there is problem. She has great bedside manner, and is easy to talk to.

Competent and Empathic

The characteristic I most admire about Dr. Montgomery is that she is willing to listen to me as a patient and is non-judgmental. I am overweight and we discuss strategies to deal with it and the resulting diabetes. But, she knows I am aware of my weight problem and doesn't "beat me up" with incessant lectures about the weight but works with me to solve the problem. She accepts me as I am. She is the most caring physician with whom I have ever had contact.

Dr. Catherine P Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.