Dr. Catherine Newton Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Newton?

Ms

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I have seen Dr Newman for several years. I am amazed that I have always been called back at my appointment time. I only have one other doctor who always sees me at my appointment time. All my other doctors make me wait past my appointment time. I really like that she answers all my questions. She doesn't make me feel like she is rushed or doesn't have time for me. She has been knowledgable about all topics I have asked about. She keeps up on the newest techniques. I have been very apprehensive about impending surgery, but her calm, honest, informed manner has put me at ease. I have confidence in her.

Wastes Patients Time

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Waited over an hour and a half for my appointment. Waiting room was filled with people with similar wait times.

Posted on May 16th, 2016