Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Nordby
Dr. Catherine Nordby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with other offices in Roseville, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Nordby is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Henry Ford Cottage Hospital, Gross Pt Frms, Mi. Dr. Nordby has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Nordby has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Catherine Nordby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.