Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine Okpon Onabajo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
Not sure where to begin...I made an appt. for early in the morning, because her staff said she would be in early. NOT I waited for 2 hours in one of those stinky rooms no magazines, no tv, nothing to do. When you asked when she will be here they would say she's on her way. When you walk into the office it stinks, it's dirty, staff are just there for a job they could careless about you. I would never go back to that place again. Dr Okpon may be a good dr but she might want to clean up her staff and her office it is not a very welcoming place.
It was horrible!! That is putting it nicely. The wait was ridiculous and the front office staff was RUDE. She said if you come to a Dr. office you expect to wait- it was awful. Two patients left while we were waiting due to wait. Once we saw the dr. she was AWFUL! She did not introduce herself, did not speak to us it was terrible, terrible, terrible. DO NOT go here! It is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! Worst bedside manner EVER!
The first thing was the three hour wait was horrible and there was no air conditioning in the waiting. Front door wide open with fan was not professional. Her bedside manors was very Offensive (dirty clothes odor and Musky). This has been the worst experience and I will not be going back. She is only there to collect the money and obviously does not care about her patients.
Dr. Okpon Onabajo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Lewisville
- University Of Jos
Dr. Catherine Okpon Onabajo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1118 W Main St, Lewisville, TX
Dr. Catherine Okpon Onabajo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.