Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine A Olsen
Dr. Catherine A Olsen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rockwall, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Olsen is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. Dr. Olsen has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine A Olsen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Catherine Olsen is the absolute best Gyn I have had in my 35 years of seeing a womens doctor! She is very friendly and knowledgeable about womens issues. Dr. Olsen saved my life by correctly diagnosing me with Vaginal Cancer. She promptly sent me to an amazing Oncologist Dr. De-ette Vasques. Dr. Olsen is quite personable and caring. Words can not portray my emotions of how fantastic of a doctor she is! I continue to be treated by Dr.Olsen and refer anyone I know to her. I remain forever grateful and happy with my continued care.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Olsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Catherine A Olsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb Gyn Associates Of Rockwall, 1005 W Ralph Hall Pkwy Ste 217, Rockwall, TX
Dr. Catherine A Olsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.