Dr. Catherine Pipan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Pipan?

Great doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Have been seing Dr. Pipan for years and she is a warm and caring physician who listens to patients and works with them to resolve issues.

Experimenting

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr Pipan just kept on experimenting with my wife. She was not able to diagnose her problem and kept sending her to various lab tests with proved to be of no use. Wait time at her office is extremely long. She lacks expertise and knowledge in her profession and works mainly on hit and trial methodology. I would not recommend her.

MacMillins

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr Pipan goes well beyond the average doctor in the care she offers her patients. She spends as much time with each patient as needed for each visit and always follows through with a phone call if necessary. She always listens to what the patient has to say without rushing them, so if one has to wait a little longer to be seen one can understand why. An "A" rated doctor in our opinion.

Great family practioner

Posted on March 8th, 2010

She called me herself to let me know I had a slight issue with my blood tests. Twice! She spent 15 mins looking up some medication for me to ensure it was ok for pregnant women.Sometimes I wait for 10-20 mins but I think that is because she puts in a lot of effort with all her patients.In short, I think she is excellent.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2010

Dr. Pipan is a great primary care physician. She cares about her patients and takes the time to get to know them. I have never had a PCP spend as much time with me as Dr. Pipan. I would recommend her to my friends and family in a heartbeat. I feel lucky to have found her.

Posted on June 14th, 2017