Dr. Catherine D Popkin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Catherine D Popkin?

On the day of surgery I found all who were assigned to be very courteous, kind and gentle all who were assigned with Stacey were very attentive and others I do not remember their name, but they were very attentive, loving and caring. I do not hesitate to recommend this Same Day Surgery Center.

Love her! She is the Best!

Would not hesitate to recommend her. Her approach is common sense and simple. She always does the right thing and I have complete confidence when in her hands.

Test

I have had 2 appointments for test and they cancel a week before so I need my records to go see a new doctor its only been 3 months with this problem ....

worst doctor

i went to dr. popkin for the 1st time for stomach pains but the way she talks to her staff sicken me to my stomach even worst all she cares about is money money money money i will never go to her ever again and i highly recommend that no else goes to her she isn't compassionate at all

Good experience

Have been a patient for 10 years. Easier to get an appt now than in previous years. Takes her time, is understanding and compassionate. Professional. I would and have recommended her. Good bedside manner.

THIS DOCTOR IS NO GOOD

Have been going to Dr. Popkin's for 10 years, yes 10 years. Always making me take expensive tests, changing and taking expensive medications, and giving me the judgmental look as if I'm not doing everything she asks me to do. Then one day as I'm reading about my symptoms I come across an article regarding B.A.M. (google it). Went to my Internal Medicine physician and he prescribed a medication and haven't had any more symptoms in 7 months. I'm formally going to complain to the medical board because as a specialist she should have diagnosed me properly a very long time ago. Beware.

Rude staff, doctor doesn't listen to patients.

Dynamite Doctor

Dr Popkin got me right away and helped me instead of insisting I take a lot of medications. She explained why I felt the way I did. She gave me great nutritional and lifestyle advise that no other doctor ever spent time teaching me

Very happy with my visit

Great Staff! Made me feel welcomed. I've been to doctors office's where it's clear that the staff are all unhappy and grumpy. Not here, Everyone had a smile. Dr Popkin was a sweetheart.

I have been with Dr Popkin for over 20 Years

When I first started going to Dr Popkin I was having stomach problems and Dr Popkin has helped me immensely through the years. As the years went by and I got older I developed Acid reflex and Dr Popkin has been treating me for this condition as well. I have been on the mend after Dr Popkins wonderful care and knowledge. I would recommend Dr Popkin to my family members as well as my friends.

Horrible Doctor

If you need a gastro doctor do not I repeat do not use this horrible rude so called doctor. Her staff is awesome but that's where the good ends. Fair warning !!!!

I went to this Dr because my GP said I needed to do a colonoscopy because I had turned 50. However since I had been having other gastro symptoms I decided to do an endoscopy as well. Any how my colonoscopy came back normal, but I went back to her to get the results of my endoscopy. I had to wait over an hr for the Dr. Then when she finally came in she sat in front of her computer . I asked her what her findings were, she cut me off and said "I'm getting to that!". So I shut up! She seemed very distracted kept looking at her phone than after about 2 minutes of being in the office with me jumped up and said she had to take a call and walked back out of the room. She eventually came back in and told me I was a "little" lactose intolerant", I thought either you were or you were not! Then she asked me how I had been feeling and I told her my symptoms and she was not even looking at me when I was talking...then she asked me a few questions in a very sarcastic manner...but the entire visit, this Dr was very distracted and seemed totally not interested in any thing I was saying! She prescribed a medication which I already told her did not work for me. I have not returned to this DR and would not recommend her! She is rude!

Dr. Catherine D Popkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.