Dr. Catherine T Puetz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Catherine T Puetz?

Excellent care and communication from Catherine T. Puetz MD

Excellent physician. Treated my 93 year old Father in the ER. We could nothave asked for a better doctor. She was tremendous.

ER visit

Never saw the Dr. yet was charged $438 for being in the ER the same time she was supposedly there. Called the office to complain and was told to write to Dr. Brent Beckham at the lockbox address in Chicago.(BTW, there is no Dr by that name accoring to AMA records. Additionally why send correspondance to a financial lockbox?). Office staff unhelpful and hung up on me because I insisted that I should not have to pay for a dr that I did not see. Mind you, my insurance covers almost all the bill, so it is not money out of my pocket but the insurance company's pocket. Who says nothing is wrong with our system when a dr can charge $438 just for being in the same building.