Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine A Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Catherine A Rogers has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Catherine A Rogers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Catherine A Rogers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
After a string of ineffectual doctors, I am overjoyed that I found doctor Rogers! She is as warm as a friend and brilliant professional. She never appears rushed (even when she is) and she is never dismissive or condescending.Her main priority is my health and not and OV charge. Her office will do anything to help you structure your payments to get what you NEED without making you feel you lost your dignity to do so. LOVE, LOVE, Love her!!!
Dr. Rogers is great. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her. She has been my OB for over five years now and recently throughout my pregnancy. She is very thorough, patient, kind, knowledgeable, a good listener, calming and skilled. I especially recommend her to pregnant women of advanced maternal age.
I've been a patient of Dr. Rogers for 5+ years. I really like going to her practice here. They take good care of you and Dr. Rogers has an excellent manner. She's been my GYN for years and is now treating me as an OB for my pregnancy. She's very calming and realistic in her approach. She's provided excellent referrals for testing I needed and her office was great about helping me to get scheduled for the tests I needed. I can reccomend her without hesitation.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Catherine A Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Ob/Gyn Specialists, 21616 76th Ave W Ste 205, Edmonds, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine A Rogers in this video.
Dr. Catherine A Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.