Dr. Catherine Rogers Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Rogers?

Posted on October 8th, 2012

After a string of ineffectual doctors, I am overjoyed that I found doctor Rogers! She is as warm as a friend and brilliant professional. She never appears rushed (even when she is) and she is never dismissive or condescending.Her main priority is my health and not and OV charge. Her office will do anything to help you structure your payments to get what you NEED without making you feel you lost your dignity to do so. LOVE, LOVE, Love her!!!

Excellent doctor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Rogers is great. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her. She has been my OB for over five years now and recently throughout my pregnancy. She is very thorough, patient, kind, knowledgeable, a good listener, calming and skilled. I especially recommend her to pregnant women of advanced maternal age.

Caring and Realistic provider

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Rogers for 5+ years. I really like going to her practice here. They take good care of you and Dr. Rogers has an excellent manner. She's been my GYN for years and is now treating me as an OB for my pregnancy. She's very calming and realistic in her approach. She's provided excellent referrals for testing I needed and her office was great about helping me to get scheduled for the tests I needed. I can reccomend her without hesitation.

Posted on March 24th, 2017