Dr. Catherine Schomer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Schomer?

Kind, Caring, all around amazing!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Schomer has been nothing less than an amazing doctor to all three of my children. She is very attentive, kind, genuine, Caring, and makes us feel that we are important! She doesn't rush, takes time to address all of our concerns and resolves our concerns precisely! All the staff have been kind and considerate. The only thing that I would not care for is sometimes the wait to be seen is lengthy .... But not always.

Horrible!!!!!! Do not bring your children here

Posted on April 1st, 2014

This place looks to be a very friendly place to bring your family. It was TERRIBLE. Afterr waiting 45...they called me up to do paper work, after that was finishd it was another half hour befor my daughter was seen. She had a UTI. I bought an at home test kit and it was positive. They took a urine sample and said they didnt see anything and had to send out the urine. So my dughter walked out with a UTI crying in pain. They call me back 5 days later to tell me she had a uti......they finally gave her a prescription after being in pain for over a week.

Posted on September 11th, 2017