Dr. Catherine R Screnci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine R Screnci?

Terrible, unfriendly and if you have opposite views then her on flu vaccination for your little one she will threaten to call cps on you. Fyi flu vaccine is not mandatory in the state of NY. Look for another Dr.

Best doctor ever.

I have been with Dr Catherine Screnci since she started. I took by children to her and now taking my grandchild to her. Best staff ever and best Dr. for children. Always there for me everytime I needed her and took the best care of my children and grandchild. Thank you Dr. Screnci for all you do.

waiting time is awful

Dr. Screnci is a good doctor but the waiting time is very bad. Staff is very good and helpful too but they need to do something about the waiting time. Going there, make sure you have at least extra 45 to 80 minutes of waiting before she actually comes to see you.

Dr.Screnci should be awarded best pediatrician for her knowledge and caring of her patients. She has always acquired the answers for all of the questions asked even if she had to follow up with further research to attaint the answer. I applaud her and her staff each and every time I have questions or my two daughter's health is in question.

Always a pleasure

We have been going to Dr. Screnci for many years and we really have never been disappointed. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She always takes the time to listen and do the best for our kids. I would highly recommend her to anyone, hands down.

Dr. Catherine R Screnci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.