Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Catherine Sladowski
Dr. Catherine Sladowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ, with other offices in Livingston, NJ and Verona, NJ . She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sladowski is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - East Orange and St Barnabas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Sladowski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Catherine Sladowski has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Catherine Sladowski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Catherine Sladowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
Was told she no longer practices obstetrics (a major factor for me)- wrong. Office staff demanded payment UP FRONT. Who pays first??No urinalysis done (just a dipstick)- poor procedure! Privacy disclaimer has HIPAA violations written into it. Dr. S. did not want to explore treatment for an on-going problem and was so brusque I didn't feel comfortable bringing up another problem I'm having. I'll keep looking for a women's health specialist.
Dr. Sladowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clara Maass Medical Center
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - East Orange
St Barnabas Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
Kessler Inpatient Rehabilitation - East Facility
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine Sladowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.