Dr. Catherine L Stephens Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Catherine L Stephens?

Dr Stephens is the only doctor I've ever been excited to go see. She has such a good spirit about her.

She PROMISED c pap for my husband free of charge as she said his Medicare would not pay for it during his radical nephrectomy, he never got it, he was however informed it would cost 400 plus per night to have one, never saw her at all and the other dr, never supplied a breather for my husband which I was told was so important in the recovery room and he was to have it and use it many, many times in the hospital and at home. He received it the day before being discharged even though I had asked for it from him many times before that. Then he said his oxygen level was too low, no wonder that is why they make you use that breathing apparatus, he even said my husband now needed oxygen at home which was a crock, only reason his oxygen was low is becuase he was never given that thing to breathe into. When we visited her for pre op she gave us a hard time when we asked to see his chest exrays she had ordered, she asked why we wanted to see them, I told her because it is our right, legally. She finally showed them to us, realized he has nodules that maybe now she should check in 6 months and then said about free c pap, without us insisting on seeing exrays she never would have said a word, not impressed with her and will never go back, very annoying person , it was like we were wasting her time.

Dr. Catherine L Stephens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.