Dr. Catherine Strasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Strasser?

Posted on February 20th, 2015

We love, love, love Dr Strasser! She is very understanding and does not rush through appointments. She was good with my kids when they were babies and is still a great doctor for my older kids...very versatile. I love that she acknowledges that I'm the mother and I might know a few things about my own kids! She listens to all concerns and asks question to make sure she understands. Such a great doctor!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

She is so compassionate, knowledgable and understanding! She will snuggle your baby and treat them as her own!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I have 4 children and have seen several Dr.s and she is by far the best. She listens and cares and makes my children feel at ease. She talks to the kids and gets to know them. Everytime we have an appointment I go away thinking about how glad I am that she is my kids dr.

Posted on April 20th, 2017