Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine M Van Kerckhove
Dr. Catherine M Van Kerckhove, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Van Kerckhove is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital, St Anthony North Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine M Van Kerckhove has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been seeing Dr. Van Kerckhove for 13 years for both allergies and asthma. Both are extremely well controlled. Dr. V is always very thorough, she will take the time to ask all the questions and make sure that she understands your answers. You will come away with a much better understanding of your medical issues and how to minimize their impact on your life.
I came to the doctor with allergies, breaking out in hives and having respiratory symptoms. I asked to be tested for some specific things and was told that we don't test for those. Then, I was told I was not allergic to anything. But should find a doctor that can help because I shouldn't be breaking out in hives for no reason. But gave me no idea as to what kind of doctor to look for, what else would cause hives. Had to use an epi-pen as a result of anaphylaxis. But I'm not allergic to anything. Dr. Van Kerckhove doesn't think outside her very well defined box. I was left to fend for myself. She was of no help to me. I waited 6 weeks to get an appointment and charged a ridiculous amount of money for nothing.
Dr. Van Kerckhove is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Catherine M Van Kerckhove accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Allergy & Asthma Centers, 6169 S Balsam Way Ste 360, Littleton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine M Van Kerckhove in this video.
Dr. Catherine M Van Kerckhove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.