Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Ward DO
Dr. Catherine Ward, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Holland, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Ward is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, Chelsea Community Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Ward has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine Ward has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ward is the Best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Ward - Posted on March 14th, 2016
Dr. Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Chelsea Community Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
32 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Catherine Ward Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Catherine Ward's office for more information.
3290 N Wellness Dr Holland, MI : (616) 994-6677
2006 Hogback Rd Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 786-2317
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine Ward, DO - Pain Management in Holland, MI, in this video.
Dr. Catherine Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holland, MI.