Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine S Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Most of my appointments I felt like I was not heard and like action was not taken when I expected it to be. I stuck with her for a decade as my OBGYN and through 2 pregnancies. She always acted like nothing I was feeling was ever valid and she always seemed to fit me into text book descriptions. I do not feel like she customized my care to my individual needs. Even while I was pregnant with my two kids, she criticized my weight through the entire pregnancy, both times! She would pull out this chart and say, "You are this tall, so you should way this much. And you should only gain this much during pregnancy". I always dreaded going to my prenatal appointments because I didn't want to be told how "Obese" I was. I only gained 20 lbs with my second pregnancy and she still had the nerve to call me obese and she recorded it in my health records! I am 5'5" and on average weigh 165. I don't consider myself obese. Overall, I just felt like she never listened and treated me like I was another number in her list of patients to meet with. I also felt like she spoke condescendingly and overall made me feel uncomfortable.
Dr. Catherine S Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Catherine S Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.