Dr. Catherine Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Wheeler?

Dr. Wheeler is the most compassionate, caring, patient, honest and thoughtful physician I've ever been to. She gave me her undivided attention each time I saw her and never once did I feel she was rushing me. She was wonderful about explaining things, extremely current with her knowledge. I wish all providers would take a page out of her book. She's absolutely the cream of the crop. I wish she knew how much I respect and admire her.

Dr Wheeler is the best. Period.

everything about Dr Wheeler is fabulous. I think this site didn't let me rater her correctly, but she is a 5 (really a 10) in every aspect including hiring great staff.

Amazing Doctor!

Amazing bedside manner! Very gentle and explains what's she is doing and going on through out. I can not say enough positive things!

Realtor

i have been a patient of Dr. Wheeler for over 10 years. She is amazing! She is so professional and KIND! If your looking for a great OBGYN you need to give ger a call!!!!

Dr. Catherine Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.