3.9

Former Patient

I too, had an awful experience with Dr. Wilbert, MD. She is technically proficient and was able to isolate the issue I was having with my immune system. However, she was very condescending to both patients and her staff. She also was insensitive in her consultation and delivering some medical news that was unexpected. She can be very congenial and then turn on you in a split second.

Love her

I love her!! Excellent doctor!!!!

I will travel to Gary from Chicago just for her to be my doctor!!! She delivered two of my children. In 2008 and 2015. Very professional and caring. If it gets tough the words and encourage from Dr Wilbert will motivate and keep you going. She's very passionate of her duties of being one if the best doctor you will ever come across!!!!

Dr. Catherine M Wilbert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.