Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine V Wilkins
Dr. Catherine V Wilkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wilkins is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center, Marymount Hospital and University Hospital Bedford Medical Center. Dr. Wilkins has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine V Wilkins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Wilkins has delivered 2 of my children and she is hands down one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with and I am a nursing manager myself so I deal with my fair share. Her bedside manner, skills, and critical thinking are all phenomenal!! I highly recommend Dr. Wilkins. World Class all around
I usually don't write reviews (especially since I'm busy with a 3 month old), but Dr. Wilkins is amazing! I had a referral from my friend who had a baby just before I got pregnant. She highly recommended Dr. Wilkins. The office got me in 3 days after I called to make an appointment (I was already 19 weeks into my pregnancy, and needed to be seen). I have never been so taken care of by a doctor in my life. The nurses are excellent. Wait time is excellent...I had at least 20 appointments due to complications, and I never waited longer than 10 or 15 minutes. Dr. Wilkins answers all questions thoroughly. She is very down to earth, and you can tell she truly cares for her patients and the health of the baby. I went to the Elyria office where there is a lab on site. I even had my ultrasound there with another doctor, who was also excellent (Dr. Mirlino). Appointments were easy to schedule. I can tell that Dr. Wilkins is an ethical doctor. She does not just order tests to rake in the cash. However, she is proactive about your health and the health of the baby, and won't hesitate to investigate further if she has concerns. I ended up needing to be induced early because of my condition. I almost got to deliver naturally, but towards the end, I ended up needing an emergency C-section, as she and the nurses feared for the baby's life. Dr. Wilkins did my C-section after her 24-hour shift was almost done...when she had a full day of work ahead of her, too. After the C-section, everyone who checked on my incision site kept commenting on how good things looked, and they would ask who did the surgery. I cannot say enough good things about her. She will absolutely be my O.B. for my subsequent pregnancies. Now if only she was a pediatrician too... :)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Wilkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Catherine V Wilkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine V Wilkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.