Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Catherine K Winslow
Dr. Catherine K Winslow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI, with another office in Farmington, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Winslow is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine K Winslow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Catherine K Winslow has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Catherine K Winslow has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 22
I've been seeing Dr. Winslow for approx. 4 yrs now. In that time she has performed 1 outpatient surgery (not pregnancy related) and has done my annual pap smears. I think she is wonderful. She has answered all my questions, has always been very thorough and has put my well being first. I would absolutely recommend her! I
I was scared to go through the above procedure having heard some horror stories. I asked about pain and Dr. WInslow offered a cervical block (shot). I arranged to have my husband drive me home anticipating being in pain afterwards. Both she and the nurse kept me sidetracked with conversation and all I felt were two very MINOR cramps as the shot was administered and tissue was removed. I could have walked home afterwards I felt so good (and relieved!). Dr. Winslow addressed my concerns and seemed to adopt a "wait and see" approach in line with my aversion to heavy handed interventions that I experienced from other doctors. I finally feel comfortable with a gynecologist!
Dr. Winslow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Catherine K Winslow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine K Winslow, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Canton, MI, in this video.
Dr. Catherine K Winslow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.