Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine K Winslow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 22
I've been seeing Dr. Winslow for approx. 4 yrs now. In that time she has performed 1 outpatient surgery (not pregnancy related) and has done my annual pap smears. I think she is wonderful. She has answered all my questions, has always been very thorough and has put my well being first. I would absolutely recommend her! I
I was scared to go through the above procedure having heard some horror stories. I asked about pain and Dr. WInslow offered a cervical block (shot). I arranged to have my husband drive me home anticipating being in pain afterwards. Both she and the nurse kept me sidetracked with conversation and all I felt were two very MINOR cramps as the shot was administered and tissue was removed. I could have walked home afterwards I felt so good (and relieved!). Dr. Winslow addressed my concerns and seemed to adopt a "wait and see" approach in line with my aversion to heavy handed interventions that I experienced from other doctors. I finally feel comfortable with a gynecologist!
Dr. Winslow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Catherine K Winslow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestside Ob/Gyn And Urogynecology, 1600 S Canton Center Rd Ste 350, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine K Winslow in this video.
Dr. Catherine K Winslow is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Canton, MI.