Dr. Catherine R Zelner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Catherine R Zelner?

Don't waste your time or money here. She is not knowledgeable in natural or holistic medicine. When she couldn't answer my questions and I knew more than she did on the subject, it's a problem. Her office staff is not very helpful and rude. Looks like they do not care about their patients at all and are there just to collect a paycheck, no one cares about YOU!!! You will wait for hours to be seen. Enough said, don't go.

Unprofessional office staff

Staff not good ..

Dr. C .Zelner is fantastic ,I've been going to her clinic for years .. but lately the staff was bad ,when I have my appointment they supposed to give my Rx for mammogram, forgot to give it to me but didn't forget to get my charge.. and when you called them they put you on hold for 11 to more minutes. . You call them back again they just put you on hold without saying anything, you are just on hold.. It sad I like Dr. Z , thinking looking a new doctor.

I've been going to Dr. Catherine Zelner for years, she's a good

Dr Zellner is absolutely wonderful. She takes time to go through everything and has even told me if I need anything, I could call. I have found the receptionist staff could be better, but Dr Zellner is fantastic!

Dr Zelner is great but her staff is unprofessional. She needs to hire a competent staff who handles billing properly and actually scans in your medical records.

This is by far the worst doctors office I have ever been with. I have been with them for 8 years now and it has never changed.

Horrible experience. Incompetent staff that are willing to purposely misinform patients. It has been a week since I was seen and had specimens and cultures collected in the office. When I called to get my results I was told that my specimens were never sent for processing. The standard of care is disgraceful and dangerous. This negligent behavior be acceptable. Imagine if the staff obtained a biopsy which is key for diagnosis of cancer but the staff failed to send it to pathology for processing....you may have had a chance for treatment for cancer.....if only the staff would have sent your samples. Think on that while you run far away from this questionable GYN practice.

My Visits

I have been going to Dr. Zelner for years and she has been the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever experienced who takes her time to discuss the best care for your wellness. she has saved my life by sending me straight to the hospital for a very serious emergency years ago and till this day I always continue to see her for follow up with all the great care she has provided for me and peace of mind for my family with all of her expertise. Her staff is also a great asset to the practice . Dr Zelner is awesome !!!!

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Zelner for a few months now. Her office is very professional, and helpful when I call. I love that Dr. Zelner takes a holistic approach to medicine, and appreciate all of the time she spends with me in order to diagnose my problems. My past OBGYN's have spent about 5-10 minutes in the room with me, and the rest of the time it is with nurses and medical assistants. This is not the case with Dr. Zelner. She spends the time needed to understand my health needs before making recommendations. She is an awesome Doctor!!

Maybe in the three time I was seen in the office in a week and a half. I had actually met Dr Zelner my review would be different, because reading the reviews I get the feeling that she is an amazing Dr. But since I will not return there I will never know. I was seen on my first visit by whom I am assuming was a P.A. since on my third visit I met the nurse practitioner, and she wasn't the same person. They ordered and ungodly amount of lab work, and ul trasound, all ok, but I was told that I would get a preliminary reading of the ultra sound same day, so color me surprised that after my ultrasound I was told that I needed to schedule an appt in 2 WEEKS to get the results! I did schedule the appt because of my concerns with what was going on with me, to get there early, as instructed to have to wait 20 minutes after my appt time to see the nurse practitioner, who made me feel like I was inconveniencing her by asking questions. I got out of there as soon as I could, with the cops off all my tests! As negative as this review is I do want to say that there were 3 people that I dealt with in her office that were completely amazing to me and my situation and issues Johnathan, Ava, & Michelle were extremely helpful, kind and patient with me!

Excellent doctor

Dr Zelner is an excellent doctor. She listens to you, and she works with you to solve issues you may have. I have referred several friends to her.