Have you seen Catheryn Yashar?

Dr. Yashar gave me too much radiation, to this day I'm in so much pain I can't even work. I've had to get two surgeries to correct all the damage. I have a colostomy bag as well as a urinostomy bag. The radiation burned through my colon and my platter. I'm only 37 and I have to explain to my kids why I have two bags hanging out my stomach. I don't recommend Dr. Yashar.

Warm, friendly, compassionate, caring & rock solid

I just finished my course of Brachytherapy at UCSD Moores Cancer Center in La Jolla and can not say enough about Dr. Yashar. Superstar is not an overstatement. A competent and patient centered physician .

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.