Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathi E Fontenot
Dr. Cathi E Fontenot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fontenot is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center Downtown, University Medical Center New Orleans and Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathi E Fontenot has 2 locations
2020 Gravier St Ste D
New Orleans, LA 70112
3700 Saint Charles Ave Fl 2
New Orleans, LA 70115
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathi E Fontenot has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cathi E Fontenot has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Diseases
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathi E Fontenot - Posted on April 28th, 2011
Dr Fontenot is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to.
Ginger Lynn Allday-Willis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathi E Fontenot - Posted on July 4th, 2010
One of the finest physician's in New Orleans...Dr. Fontenot takes the extra time we, as patients, so desperately need. And compassion beyond her call of duty...I can proudly say "Dr Cathi Fontenot has been my doctor since 1995, thanks for all the years of encouragement and care when I needed it the most.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fontenot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Cathi E Fontenot Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cathi E Fontenot's office for more information.
2020 Gravier St Ste D New Orleans, LA : (504) 568-4009
3700 Saint Charles Ave Fl 2 New Orleans, LA 70115
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cathi E Fontenot is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.