Dr. Cathleen Harrison Is this you?

3.3

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Terrible Dr. Shouldnt be able to practice medicen. Much less treat people with mental illness. Wish I would of looked her up then I would of seen the negative reviews. I waisted over 3 hours in that office .

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Great doc.

Concerned Parent

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Don't ever see this Dr. We voluntary took my son to get help cause he had did drugs one night and had started having hallucinations he was really scared he said he would rather be dead than keep having hallucinations after two days he was fine his normal self and because u told him do not take medication big you don't need it and do not sign papers without having me look them over he refused politely and explained why so Dr. Harrison filed with the courts to keep a perfectly healthy and sane person comited who would not take medication cause he was fine I'm sure she wouldn't take medication if she was fine so now we're having a very hard time getting him released even though he is fine do not see Dr. Harrison unless you want to be in a mental institution cause that's where she puts people in their right mind I think she's need to be diagnosed and be put there herself

I am letting you know the truth

Posted on December 13th, 2014

I have known Dr. Cathleen Harrison since the year 2005 and she has helped me so much.

Posted on March 14th, 2017