Dr. Cathleen J Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathleen J Morris?

patient

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 23 years. She is very easy to talk to and you can question her and she is willing to answer any q uestion. She is kind and knowledgeable.

Caring, compassionate and thorough.

I have been a patient of Dr. Morris for 17 years, and I can honestly say she is the best doctor I have ever had. The thing that strikes me most is how thorough she is, how well she listens and takes every word you say into account. Her compassion is what you would hope for in a doctor, but so seldom get from most. She has also been open-minded and supportive of holistic methods I have wanted to try with some of my chronic issues. An outstanding doctor in every respect.

Fantastic Doctor

I've been going to Dr.Morris for years and she is always terrific. She really listens and cares about your health. When I had severe shoulder pain; several orthos treated me like an idiot and just passed me off to pain management for drugs. She is the one that diagnosed me with a torn rotator cuff which an MRI confirmed. If it had not been for Dr Morris I would still be in pain taking massive amounts of pain killers.