Dr. Cathleen Schmitt Is this you?

3.4

Won't call me back

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Years ago she was my doctor. Then she quit taking insurance. A three years ago I saw her name in the listing for my insurance company, so I called her office: they told me I would be put on a waiting list. I called a few times but was told the same thing. My wife was in a car accident and wanted to go to her, but all I could tell her was I guess Dr Schmitt doesn't want us as patients.

Don't bother, she disappeared.

Posted on September 28th, 2012