Dr. Cathlyn Stephen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathlyn Stephen?

Dr. Cathlyn is and excellent Dr.

ridiculous

I've been calling for 5 days, no one ever answers, it says mailbox full. I hope this isn't how they treat all their patients who need immediate refills on medication.

Finally I found a good doctor

I have not been fully satisfied with the doctors I had for my physical checkup in the past . Dr. Stephen is by far the best doctor I had . She is going to be THE doctor that I will go for my future visits .

I've been a patient of Dr. Stephen for about 10 years now. She is absolutely wonderful. She listens and has fantastic bedside manner. She also trusts my feelings about what is going on with my body and I SO appreciate that. No one knows how I feel better than I do and she respects that. I agree that the office staff are so-so but the nurses are great. I am also appreciate that they can do a lot of things in-house (blood work, xray, etc.).

WORST DOCTOR EVER

Cathy has no compassion for her patients. she is less than a part time doctor, she's is simply never there! She has no compassion for people who are not rich. her staff are atrocious. Angie is the ONLY decent staff there.

I will never change my doctor again, she is truly the best!!!

Totally recommend Dr. Stephen 100%- anyone who has gone through stuggle of finding a physician they actually appreciate and like.... go see her!! You will never go to another doc, trust me! She has outstanding bedside manner, she cares about you and your health.. My whole family see's her. Each time one of us visits she always asks about us all... She is ridiculously smart and will be determined from the gecko to find the underlying issue causing illness. She is just the greatest!!

Best Doctor I have ever been to

She actually keeps notes so when you see her a second time she knows who you are, what you are like and seems to genuinely like seeing you in her office.

Dr. Cathlyn Stephen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.