Dr. Cathrine B Frank Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cathrine B Frank?

Very caring

Elitist and difficult

Dr. Frank is very condescending, and didn't seem at all willing to believe that I could have a serious psychiatric diagnosis and also be an intelligent person who has the right to participate in and have opinions about my treatment plan. She was visibly shocked that I had completed my BA at a top 50 school despite the onset of my disorder, which I found very insulting. Dr. Frank also seemed angry that I take it upon myself to actually research my disorder, treatment options, and research studies. She has that "because I say so; I have the white coat" attitude. She is unwilling to explain her reasoning and the science for any treatment plans. Dr. Frank has a very superior attitude and is unwilling to listen to any issues I brought up in sessions. I found no faults with the office staff personally, they were always very helpful and kind, and Dr. Frank is quite prompt with me. I'd say the only problem with the staff is that my appointments are hard to get, but that's not their fault she goes on a lot of vacations and has no openings. Of course, its not my fault, either, but it felt like it when she asked why I so

Dr. Frank appeared to be more concerned with making lunch judging by the way she kept glancing at the clock and abruptly ended our session. She was curt, condescending and cold. Typical for MD's in this field. I'm guessing her motivation to do what she does is far less humanitarian and far more monetary. I would avoid.

Dr. Cathrine B Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.